What is a Sustainability Circle?
A True Market Solutions Sustainability Circle™ is a comprehensive 6-month peer-learning program that empowers you to improve the way you do business by helping embed sustainable practices across your organization. The outcome is an action- and results-driven customized Sustainability Action Plan that makes the business case for implementing both large and small-scale initiatives.
By participating in a Sustainability Circle, you will gain the knowledge, insights, confidence, connections and results that inspire employee engagement and lead to competitive advantage. You may also like your job a whole lot more.
Hear what participants experienced during a Sustainability Circle hosted by the Fowler Center for Sustainable Value.
How the Program Works
- 10 organizations/2 staff from each provide a powerful, diverse local peer-community experience
- One to one coaching and on-sites in between sessions
- 6 full-day monthly workshops
- Comprehensive curriculum covering strategic, tactical & behavioral approaches
- Subject matter experts in lighting, HVAC, water, waste, metrics, branding and more, with local knowledge
- Sessions take place at participant locations
- Utility reps provide specific program information and tours
- Support for Employee Engagement
- Implementable customized 5-year Sustainability Action Plan
- Individual coaching that helps you identify areas ripe for immediate and long-term savings & ROI
- Highly relevant information from experts on current technologies, incentives, and approaches for better resource and operational efficiency
- A co-learning platform that generates new insights and ideas for innovation from like-minded peers
- A comprehensive program with a focus on employee and stakeholder engagement for long-term results
- An action plan framework that ensures achievable implementation of sustainability initiatives
- A powerful local peer-learning community for ongoing support and accelerating your sustainability journey
VP Operations, Mi Rancho Tortilla Factory